We came back with the publication of another issue, this No. 6, published in 1988.
These publications are the result of the scan of the issues, a total of 39, which we will publish throughout the year, so that all associates and lovers of this theme, value papers, come to know what was done in the past in this association.
In this issue we highlight the following works:
- "Notes Types" (response to an associate) by Antonio d'Almeida Figueiredo
- "Credit Tickets" 1803, Mario de Almeida Santos
- "The Bank in Portugal" (1914-1947) Sheet I. Néstor Fatia Vital
- "Notes and stamped notes in Funchal around 1891-1892" work done by Armando M. Monteiro
- "Collecting letters", 5 Classification of Letters, (continued) By Jose Fonseca
- "Policies of the Royal Treasury (Additional information), Néstor Fatia Vital
- "Some of the Humanitarian Lotteries that made in Portugal" by John Robertson
- "The pleasure of Notes" Néstor Fatia Vital
Here are a few titles of interest, it's worth taking some time to read this booklet.
We will continue soon, and .... Good reads